Arrange for music to be played
1. While the guests are being seated before the ceremony.
2. During the processional.
3. At the brides entrance.
4. During the ceremony, additional music or a vocal solo at this time are optional.
5. When the bride and groom walk back down the aisle.
6. As the guests leave the ceremony.
7. As background during the receiving period.
8. As background during dinner.
9. For the bride and grooms first dance.
10. For the brides dance with her father.
11. For bridal party.
12. For general dancing.
13. Bouquet toss.
14. Garter toss.